ESG manager reporting bij Domino’s Pizza (closed)
36 – 40 hours
Who are we?
Domino’s Pizza is the largest pizza delivery and takeaway company in the world. Our expertise and passion for making and delivering fresh hot pizzas has won us numerous awards, but more than that we have the loyalty of millions of pizza lovers around the world.
The first Domino’s Pizza store opened in 1960 in the state of Michigan in the United States. The success was so great that the company has since grown into a brand selling pizza in 90+ countries with more than 18,000 stores worldwide.
Domino’s Pizza Enterprises Ltd (DPE) is the largest master franchisee of the Domino’s brand outside the United States of America, operating 3,300+ stores across ten markets and three continents, including Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Taiwan, France, Luxembourg, Belgium, Germany, Denmark and The Netherlands. DPE is publicly traded in Australia. It employs 92,000 people across its corporate operations and franchised network combined and serves nearly 30 million customers annually.
Domino’s & Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG)
Our business is about much more than turnover figures and profit margins. Since our start, we’ve worked to do the right thing, and limit our impact on our environment and support our communities. We’re strongly driven by our Purpose to bring people closer and our drive to do the right thing, because it is the right thing to do. As part of our global ESG framework, we’ve recently set ambitious targets regarding our environmental and social impact.
As an ESG expert, you know that it’s not only about financial results, but that the impact of our work on the environment and society is just as important. You believe in ‘pizza with a purpose’. You are passionate about transparent reporting and want to make sure that our statements and claims are substantiated with hard facts. So that our customers, stakeholders and suppliers know that what we say is true.
What will you do?
If you join us as an ESG Manager Reporting, you’ll pave the way for our future data and reporting management. With your knowledge of external reporting and ESG, that’s no problem at all. You know that the field of ESG reporting and the legislation surrounding ESG is constantly changing. Following these developments closely and translating them into concrete actions for our business, is what excites you.
You will gather data, ensure engagement across our ten markets and accurate reporting for internal and external stakeholders. This includes our sustainability report, climate/ESG disclosures and other stakeholder inquiries on sustainability. You will also create and manage dashboards and perform (complex) qualitative and quantitative analyses.
With a view to the future, you look at what is required and how we already comply with it. You are the business’ sparring partner and look critically at what is being delivered. You constantly ask ‘why’ and keep your colleagues grounded. Because in your eyes, goals, plans and KPIs must be measurable and reliable and therefore ambitious, but also realistic.
Lastly, you will be based in The Netherlands and report to our Group Chief ESG Officer.
You’re our ideal candidate if:
– you know the ins and outs of being a Manager Reporting
– your heart beats faster for ESG
– you are familiar with climate/ESG reporting frameworks and disclosures
– you can create an audit trail to verify and substantiate our claims
– you can efficiently coordinate and write a sustainability report
– you’re a team player and work well in cross functional teams and different cultures
Three reasons why this is not your ideal job:
– if you think you can help your colleagues with pages of instructions and that’s all there is to it
– if you find it difficult to translate all your expert knowledge in easy-to-understand messages for ‘non-experts’
– if you prefer to follow in someone else’s footsteps. You’ll need to map out the route yourself
Three reasons why this is your ideal job:
– you do not want to wait for your colleague to take you by the hand but would rather get to work yourself
– if you enjoy working with colleagues across the world and engage with people from various cultures and walks of life
– if you understand that not everyone has the same ESG knowledge as you and you are happy to explain it to them ten times – or more
Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. We are looking forward to receiving your application.