Junior/Medior Business Developer Renewable Energy (Gesloten)
Falck Renewables Nederland BV position: Junior/Medior Business Developer Renewable Energy
Falck Renewables Nederland BV is part of Falck Renewables S.p.A., listed on the Italian stock exchange in the STAR segment (“FKR.MI”) and included in the FTSE Italia Mid Cap Index. The group develops, designs, builds and manages power production plants from renewable sources, with an installed capacity of 1,133 MW (1,096.3 MW according to the IFRS 11 reclassification) in the United Kingdom, Italy, United States, Spain, France, Norway and Sweden, using mainly wind and solar power. The Group is a global player in the renewable energy technical advisory and asset management services business, through its wholly owned subsidiary Vector Renewables, providing asset management services to clients accounting for approximately 2,800 MW of installed capacity and with experience in more than 40 countries.
If you would like to be part of our Group www.falckrenewables.com, we are looking for our Dutch organisation a Dutch speaking junior or medior business developer with at least 3-5 years of experience in a similar role.
Responsibilities & Duties
Reporting to the Head of BD NL, the main purpose of the role is to bring to successful development Falck’s Dutch wind and solar projects. This will require an important focus on project management of the assigned projects from initial concept phase to the point of handing over of the project to the Construction and Procurement teams and supporting them up to commercial operation. Main target for her or him will be extending the current pipeline in the Netherlands, in a highly dynamic environment, where local authorities elaborate their RE policies, collaboration with energy cooperatives has started to become the ‘new normal’ and the growing visibility of renewables in and around local communities. This would contribute to a growing presence and developing partnerships to increase installed capacity and progressing the development strategy for each project and personally driving the site optimisation opportunities.
What do we expect from you?
- Management of all development activities of projects within budget from any stage up to the achievement of the ready to build status.
- Identify new development opportunities and building strong relations with partners, local authorities and colleagues.
- Suitably plan, organise, monitor and report on all phases of projects life cycle.
- Manage and report on all project risks, ensuring Head of BD NL is kept fully informed of any significant development.
- Implement Falck Sustainability policies and practices locally.
- Negotiate agreements including consultancy contracts, partnerships, for example with energy co-operatives, landowner agreements, grid connection, aviation and provide input to commercial & M&A decisions, ensuring best value is achieved in all such negotiations.
- Liaise with internal company stakeholders as required and ensure all corporate policies (legal, ethical, environmental, financial) are fully adhered too.
- Ability to work with WindPro, PV Syst, GIS and other relevant tools and data.
- Proficient in Dutch and English. (In addition, Spanish and Italian is well appreciated).
- Ensuring health & safety standards are developed, maintained, and adhere to the group’s HSSE policy requirements, including the management of external consultants
- Carry out other ‘ad-hoc’ activities required to achieve Company’s objectives, for example to introduce Falck Renewables activities and its goals and policies; be proactive in meeting Group objectives; be a team player.